Monday, July 4, 2011

Pimples - I HATE YOU!!!!

Those days when my face was "pimpleless" are terribly missed,
No matter how close the camera lens was focused at my face,
I was not feeling abashed or scared,
as there is NO ANY red 'dot' on my face would be captured in the photo.

See, how I wish i can get this type of skin back.


Those days when my face was free from pimples are terribly missed,
as I did not have to spend even a cent on any facial product,
to clear those 'disgusting' pimples on my face.
Merely using pipe water and body shampoo,
my face was 'perfectly' kept in "pimpleless" condition.
I wish I can be confident enough facing those camera lens just like those days. 


Those days when my face was free from pimples are terribly missed,
I was confident in facing the crowd,
standing in front of the people, under the lights,
I felt secured as my smooth skin instead of pimples was shown to the people.

i miss the day when i was captured in this photo...arghh!!


Those days when my face was free from pimples are terribly missed,
my friends were admiring at my face,
as they could HARDLY find any pimple on my face.
I was proud to be one of the guys,
whom the girls found it unbelievable that,
a guy without using any facial product,
still could keep his face free from pimples.
haiz..can i get this pimpleless skin again?


I was writing this,
not because i want to boast about how smooth my skin was,
just i couldn't understand why pimples wish to be my 'life partner'',
no matter how hard i try to get rid of them.
I do not love them,
BUT THEY LOVE ME.
Hey,
PIMPLES or ACNE,
DON'T YOU KNOW THAT I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!!
u ruined my face,
which i was once proud of!!!!

Now i have to spend lots of money,
buying different range of skin products,
yet, my pimples are still there.
Leaving their 'precious' footprints on my face,
which i do not appreciate AT ALL..
HAIZ..
please leave me alone!!!!

10 comments:

  1. lol. Who doesn't hate pimples?
    But maybe it's not the pimple's fault. Mayb it's our fault of not taking good care of ourselves. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..too bad..for me..x matter wat products did i use..those acne r till thr..even if i din eat spicy food..they r still thr...tried 2 slp early at home..they r still thr...arghh!! gonna bombed them 1 day...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. well. i guess u hav to sleep early for at least 1 month in order to see the effects. xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. 我觉得你是吃太多黄莉而敏感咯~哈哈哈哈!!!!暂时不要用什么产品涂在脸上,BB cream也不要涂吧~可能是卸不够彻底导致毛孔阻塞。

    ReplyDelete
  5. 如果你有使用BBcream的话,建议你买一瓶卸妆油来卸妆。。普通的洗脸霜是不能彻底地洗去脸上的BBcream的。。Skin79的BB cream, 我也有用。。。可是很少用了(因为懒惰卸妆,呵呵)需要的时候就用,不需要的时候就不要用吧。。让脸部保持清新~
    老堂~愿你重获你的自信。。加油~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. May be is hair products also...some hair products can cause break out too lolz...if they really make u feel frustrated then go n see skin specialist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yv feng & yv yieng: 哈哈。。我只用过BB Cream一次。。汶莱时。。然后没买了。。现在就真的很少涂些有的没的。。哈哈。。因为怕了。。

    ReplyDelete
  8. sarah:i did consult one specialist in kch laz 2 years..bt x so effective..haha..i heard thr is another skin specialist who is very famous...sumwhr ard batu lintang thr...gonna try it 1 day...everyday gt ppl queuing up to buy his facial treatment products...do u noe him? haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. went there b4 not bad but I think mine is a special case coz my skin really allergic to so many things *~*...may b urs pimple problem can try. The specialist is Dr Chen at BL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. MPBSE 12th class Annually and Private and Regular Students Participate in Board Public Examination every year more than laks of students. MP Board HSSC Exam are conducted by Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) Only, now available on the official website, MP Board 12th Model Paper 2021 Provide 12th model paper madhya pradesh hsc question paper. Students can Download MPBSE 12th Previous Question Paper 2021 which is help in your study, and support in getting more marks in public exam, MP Board Model Question Papers with Solutions Available Students you can Download in Pdf format form this web page above given links.

    ReplyDelete